View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Jan 10, 2015, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo4900 View Post
Isn't one of Lori's idle animations broken aswell?
(IIRC, it's that a few frames from the middle of the one with the mirror are skipped)
I'm not sure. It just looks like the FPS got lowered so it appears choppier. Theres also a small chance it'll go as fast as the one in JSD (which is hard to check since it's so rare). Her default idle animation also has a slower FPS. Though you can speed up her default idle animation by going to an edge.

But the one where she's meant to pop out a gun is broken for sure.

Would be nice if there was a better J2A viewer/editor than JSD, where you could also adjust the FPS. It would more easily show whether it's actual missing frames or just slowed down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
Also, what i said about the lori animation being a few tiles right, it's only one tile right.
Almost, but not quite. If it was completely one tile right, going beside a wall to the right would make her appear as if she's completely stuck inside a tile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Jam View Post
Cause in my broken demo, he USES the heliopter ears with the shoot up animation, which is odd because i don't remember the TSF library having the 'shooting up while in air' animations.
Pics or it didnt happen. Take a screenshot with print screen and paste it into MSpaint.

Macros are notoriously buggy when it comes to TSF, though (yes thats what the those little demos are called).

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ

Last edited by Treylina; Jan 10, 2015 at 02:18 PM.