View Single Post

JCF Member

Blackraptor is an asset to this forumBlackraptor is an asset to this forum

Jan 20, 2016, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze The Movie Fan View Post
I hope Blackraptor is reading this thread because I wanna congratulate him personally for winning. Speaking of which I haven't tried the levelpack out yet, but I will soon for sure. =D

Anyway I really wish I would have waited until after I played RabbitCity 2 before I voted, because if I had, I would have voted that one for sure.
Thank you! I really didn't expect many people to vote for me, since I only made 2 new releases this past year so I'm moved that people even voted for me as Best JCSer of the year. I'm also doubly glad people seemed to enjoy Lost Ages, I sacrificed a loooot of sleep to get it out before 2015 ended but I was never sure how it would be received since JJ1 levels aren't very popular and I've no idea if i'm any good at making them. To be honest, I decided I was going to take a break from creating levels this year but this gives me encouragement and motivation to be more active in the community =)

I'm also sorry I didn't vote, I didn't get a chance to play many new levels this year (especially Single Player) but that may change now that there's a list of the top recommendations from 2015 to check out. The results strongly reflect my personal opinion anyway. I enjoyed Horizon Approaching, Mighty Switch Test and Forgotten Civilisation and hope one day Skulg finishes her crazy awesome tileset! Also I want to congratulate PJ for being the best JCSer of 2015, it was really well deserved and I'm looking forward to what's in store for 2016