View Single Post

JCF Member

Love & Thunder has disabled reputation

Oct 1, 2011, 03:27 PM
Question Are J1E And HH95 Incompatible?

Thanks a bunch! This'll help me with my new J1E Project. At the moment, I'm making the SPRITES and BLOCKS files. I've got another question while this thread remains active, though, whenever I make a Jazz 1 level using J1E and run it using Holiday Hare '95, it crashes and says:
Quote:
Error: Unable to load level file.
Press Enter to exit...
or something along those lines. Am I doing something wrong? I was using:

Holiday Hare '95 running through DOSBox at Maximum Cycles setting(Because otherwise it runs too slow... Excuse the unintentional pun...) on VISTA, with a level made in J1E that's just a box made with the Diamondus Tileset using the Diamondus Sprites. It had nothing inside the box. This happened again with the same thing, except it was Medivo Sprites and Tiles. I tried making something else in J1E, this time using Medivo Sprites and Diamondus Tiles, I ran it OpenJazz, and it made me fall through the floor with Medivo Tiles and Medivo Sprites(I chose Medivo Sprites because I wanted to make you play as Devan in his Machine). I don't really care about that 3rd scinario much(I think I know what I did wrong), but I really want to know what happened the other two times. Can you guys help me? I'd be really grateful if you can.