View Single Post

JCF Member

PurpleJazz is OFF DA CHARTPurpleJazz is OFF DA CHARTPurpleJazz is OFF DA CHART

Jan 1, 2017, 12:53 AM
JCS Awards 2016 - Voting

The results can be found here

Perhaps you weren't so happy with the way world events played out in 2016, or it could've been the best year of your life for other reasons. Regardless, as we look to the future we now have the chance to reflect on the last 365 days. It's the annual event that all JCSers look forward to!

Due to the lower amount of content uploaded to J2O this year compared with the previous, I've decided to be efficient and skip the nomination stage. However, if you think I've overlooked something noteworthy, feel free to notify me and I'll consider adding it.

You must read the rules before voting. They are as follows:

1) In the past you were only allowed to vote for one nomination per level. However, in order to allow more levels to get the chance to be appreciated this time around, you are now also allowed, but not obligated to vote for your second choice, which has half the weighting of your main vote.

2) You are not limited to voting within the nominations, but you are advised to at least check these levels if you haven't already, in order to make your vote fair. Also, please provide a download link to these levels - unreleased/unfinished levels cannot be voted for.

3) Votes are to be kept private. This is to raise the tension, and also to prevent bandwagoning. In order to vote, post your votes here and then delete the post after you have submitted it, and a moderator will undelete it after the deadline. Alternatively, if you prefer, you are allowed to PM them to Stijn, but bare in mind that your choices will be announced in public once the voting stage is over. Any votes left public will be forcibly deleted by moderation, and your vote may not count.

4) Voting closes on 15th January at 23:59 GMT+1. Votes made promptly after this deadline may still be counted but as soon as a moderator undeletes the posts, any subsequent votes will be ignored.

Good luck to you all!

Best Battle Level

Adrift - Loon
Firgun - Sir Ementaler
Forest Swamp - FireSworD
Rift - BlurredD
Ruins of the futuristic temple - Jelly Jam
S**ttown - Loon
Spacey Space Station - TreyLina
The Candion Wars - Slaz
Trademark II - Snooze
Twin Stalactites - FireSworD
Zes - DarkSonic

Best CTF Level

Frozen City - Smoke
Hall of the Mountain King - Superjazz
Malicious Castle - Smoke
Sidewinder - Loon
Scrapyard - PurpleJazz
The Astrolabe - Ragnarok
Toilet Town - Loon

Best SP Release

A Generic Single Player Level II - Blackraptor
Borgia's Blizzard Test - Borgia
Castle Turtlevania - Speaktrap
Forest Forgotten - Spaztic
Looking for answers - part 2 - A.I.T.
Snow Castle 2016 - JazzRaccoon
The Lost Levels 1: Queen's Castle - Sacrush
Ürdüng Chronicles #1 - FarkasUrdung

Best JCSer

Blackraptor
FarkasUrdung
FireSworD
Loon
Smoke

Last edited by PurpleJazz; Jan 17, 2017 at 04:25 AM.