View Single Post

JCF Member

PurpleJazz is OFF DA CHARTPurpleJazz is OFF DA CHARTPurpleJazz is OFF DA CHART

Nov 2, 2008, 02:42 AM
Christmas Contest

Time to get into the Christmas mood for another year! To increase the spirit of the community, looks like it's time for another contest. =P

Here comes my 3rd annual contest, and this time as the name suggests the aim this time is to make the best Christmas/holiday themed level.

Rules:
  • The level can be any game type, although MP is prefered as SP is a little awkward to host online. This will not affect the judging though.
  • Only one entry per person, however collabs are allowed.
  • The level must be newly made for this contest. Any level found released longer than a week ago before this contest starts will be disqualified with no exceptions. You may not convert/remake a previous level either.
  • The level will be primarily judged based on how well it stays true with the Christmas spirit, which does not have to be from any particular point of view. This does not mean gameplay doesn't matter; it will be judged too, so don't go making a 10 minute job.
  • Although I'm leniant with this, any level that clearly does not have anything to do with Christmas/holiday season will not be accepted.
  • Send me the levels either by uploading them to J2O and posting the link here, by uploading them to a file sharing site and PMing me the link, or by sending them to my MSN at billy_the_big@hotmail.com.
  • The deadline is 23rd December.
What are you waiting for? Go make some entries

Last edited by PurpleJazz; Dec 19, 2008 at 09:50 AM.