Thread: bash 13
View Single Post
FireSworD

JCF Member

FireSworD is an asset to this forumFireSworD is an asset to this forum

Mar 26, 2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
Alright now,as for Coldwater Mines: FS,you say you talked to people and they say they do not like it. I can gather more than 10 people that would support the level we made. And what about the current levels? I do not like them,take them off!
I just wanted the level in. If you don't like it,fine. Don't use it,use the same levels 10 years. Not like anyone will complain,because our great levelmakers made them! When it comes to a Lithium-made level,people even say it sucks before even playing it. It was the same with TOF: Many people said it's not good. I asked them why,and they said they do not know yet because they didn't play on it!
I looked over the level, it was a bit annoying to play, and I got stuck once (I didn't even thoroughly check the level, it's possible that isn't the only problem). So, not only did the people I ask not like the level, there are also other problems that were hard to forgive. Also, as I keep stating, opinions are appreciated. I would like to see 10 of those people reply to this topic and state good reasons why it should be added.

Last edited by FireSworD; Mar 30, 2011 at 04:35 PM.