View Single Post

JCF Member

XxMoNsTeRXM is doing well so far

Aug 15, 2015, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
I gave up (given if the 15th is the deadline).

It's simply too late to continue and I am deprived of sleep enough. But I guess to some eyes It may appear as finished to them, asides from the lack of JDC signage, which was intended to be placed at the middle bottom.

Lori was finished, Jazz was almost finished, Spaz is not finished. To finish them I needed to colour the lines and anti alias them. Never again am I attempting coloured lines on characters to such a degree. It takes too long and it makes them look like they came out from some disney DVD cover (which is not the intention).
"But why did you do coloured lines then?" because I underestimated how long it would take, and by the time I thought that it wasn't worth the effort, I had worked into colouring lines too much that there was no going back.

I tried to tone down the garishness of the yellow..but it didn't work out so well. Likewise I lost the motivation to further tweak the pallette when the logo wasn't turning out well either. I simply didn't have the time to fine tune anymore.

I'm dissapointed with myself.
You could make this logo for JDC 25.