View Single Post

JCF Member

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Aug 16, 2015, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
Define "different". You can't speak for everyone, especially if you don't make an actual point.

Seriously though, if you want to make complaints, give reasons why (and ideally how to fix it too), otherwise I potentially end up changing areas people are fine with, thus wasting my time.

I think it's better than the sketch which had some odd proportions, at least.
So sorry, I didn't mean to offend you! You shouldn't have even cared. It's just my terrible opinion, I'm not even close to an artist, my opinion is bad and insignificant.

I might be 100% wrong but here you go, this is what I don't like:

In the sketch Lori has a tough look. In the final (kinda) picture it's more of a cute-attractive look. Also, is it just me or this should go below her left eye, a little bit to the right (her left)? Overall it looks good though

I'm not sure what's wrong with Spaz. Maybe the eyes are a little too big or it has too much fur or... Sorry, I have no idea what's wrong here so I shouldn't complain. Maybe you should take a better and look at the Jazz 2 logo or whatever is it called.

Jazz is almost perfect. Maybe the outlines should be darker and a little thicker? I can't complain about it.

Once again, so sorry if you got offended. I didn't mean you're a bad artist or anything like that, it was just me being a little disappointed. I am not sure what I expected it to turn out but don't worry, it's a great WIP piece of art and you should finish it someday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaz View Post
Oh, and congrats to Primpy for winning this season's logo.
Thanks! I didn't expect my logo to be chosen

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz