View Single Post

JCF Member

Toni should make better posts

Feb 5, 2011, 12:26 PM
FUN FACT #3: Cobba is always right.

FUN FACT #4: Zeal servers are not the same as JJ.net is. JJ.net was hosted by DZ (and Gry I think) in 2008 and it's still online. Dan hosted servers Zeal Alpha and Zeal Duels separately of JJ.net. After long period, he hosted 3 more Zeal Duels, Zeal Beta and Zeal Relaxer. Well, I'm not sure why everyone think that JJ.net is the same as ZD are, but if you think that because of 'They are banned from Zeal Servers' (in news on jj.net) you're wrong. Zeal Servers are the most popular ones in this community with The Server, and everyone plays there, so, he wanted to announce somehow that someone is banned on his server. Dan is only a good man who gives admins to the trustee people, so if you want to be an admin, don't make a rebellion. It will not help. In the worst case you can be banned from the servers. In the best case you can be an admin. But why would you need an admin? To kick/ban/etc. other people? Just call someone who can ban and he will come. As we all can see, CC is the oldest clan in JJ2, and there are trustee people for DZ. He picks admins for ZD, for JJ.net etc., so, there is no way for you guys to be an admin if you behave like this. I don't want to be an admin on Zeal Servers because everyone will call me to ban someone.

FUN FACT # >9000: Now I would like to see what will happen with my reputation, because lithium posrepped r3p because he agrees with lithium. It is 7 right now, so everyone can see it .