View Single Post

JCF Member

FawFul is a forum legendFawFul is a forum legendFawFul is a forum legend

Jan 13, 2012, 06:55 AM
My votes:

Best Battle: The Impossible Metropolis by cooba
Best CTF: Dusk of Serenity by Ragnarok
Best Pack: BUT ENOUGH TALK! (Another OLC Battle Pack) by Obsessive Level Creators
Best Tileset: Medvio by Violet CLM
Best JCSer: cooba

All I can say is that it was very hard to choose. CelL especially was close runner up after cooba and rag. Also sorry to XLM but these Rag and cooba were just unavoidable and beast this year.

As for Best JCSer, cooba clearly did a lot of levels this year. If not alone, then it would have been a collab, if not helping others with levels.

Also want to mention Firesword, for Fall era. If it wasn't for the bottom of the level i would definitly have chosen it. In general it's totally my cup of tea and definitly impresses me a lot more than your other latest releases. If it wasn't for the horrible seek power up placement and the 1 big gimmick at the pit, I would have favoured this for the Best battle section, I'm sorry to dissapoint you. Nonetheless i am still impressed and i think you pulled of great work.

Lastly, a big shoutout to all those great levelmakers last year that all put so much effort in it. Also to those who were nominated for SP and other MP, the reason i didn't vote for them is that i barely play tests or SP and I think it wouldn't be fair to vote for something you never tried.

Good luck everyone in 2012 :).