View Single Post

JCF Member

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Jan 4, 2015, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick1416 View Post
Well, I don't see the big difference to be honest. The one is good at drawing, the other at coding, the other at level designing. And ofcourse someone would give you a hand if they have time, Foly once helped me with angel script a year ago, and now I'm much better at it. And I like the idea of for example KnockOut Race, and have already coded a bit of it . And also try to learn something about programming or drawing yourself, if that's what you need to make something, it's impossible to always rely on others, because they also have to do the things they need to do. But I haven't really seen you directly ask for help, just asking people to do it for you, which is a totally different thing, if you need help in programming, just ask for that, or look at the many scripts to learn from.
I'd draw myself if I was talented, I'd program myself if I was inteligent. I posted my ideas here but looks like no one is interested. If someone would agree to try one of my ideas, I can only (attemp to) make a map.

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz