Thread: J2C Archive
View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

May 1, 2008, 07:28 PM
J2C Archive

http://milesba.com/~jazz2city/heavy.htm

The archive do Jazz2City is currently down. Maybe it's just bad luck on my part, trying to visit the site just when it happens to be down, but I don't know. Has it been this way for long? It would suck if it was gone permanently, because J2C still remains as one of the best databases of JJ2 levels and tilesets. There is a lot of stuff there from 1998 and 1999 that cannot be found on other sites, and it would be a shame if it was inaccessible. Some of it is very good.

If this doesn't have much of a chance at coming back, it would be cool if someone could contact Brian (I think he's the one who hosted the archive), so it could be hosted by somebody else. Maybe the archive could even be put on j2o, if there is room for it (somehow I doubt it would be too huge, since downloads back then had to be kept small due to dialup connections being common).

I just don't want to see this valuable archive of jj2 levels disappear. Plus I want to try giving my jj2 blog another shot (that's how I noticed the archive was down), and it would be nice to be able to write about more than than just what is on j2o.

Visit My JJ2 Blog (HOLD YOUR HORSES I'M WORKING ON IT SHEESH)