View Single Post

JCF Member

Toni should make better posts

Sep 28, 2010, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeza View Post
This case has happened to a lot of members, the best thing to do is just say "yeah I'm scared". and just agree with whatever he says. That way your rising above it. If you really don't want to agree with him , then just ignore him altogether and don't respond.
This absolutely doesn't work in this case with him ... Tried about 1337 times.

But I don't think he is the best in semi. At least I can beat him . We played once in ZD when server was empty (only we two), and he asked me to play, I didn't want, he kept asking and acting like child (look posts above). I told "you're better than me" but he kept acting and trying to find some way to get me in that game. I finally accepted. It was 1-0 for me. Someone joined (can't remember who, it was one month ago). I scored and it was 2-0 for me. Oh, that joiner was from Romania, as kenny is, and they chatted. He did /stop /redscore 1. I was red. I asked why, and he told that it was a 'chatkill' . I agreed because it was a normal game. Oh after that kill, he had 3h and we both recaptured the flags. But when I killed him, he was low. But w/e he is not as smart as we all think, so he can't see that he was low (or he does but don't want to tell ... ). I scored once again, but again he did -1 to me. That was so lame... You know what? I got angry and raised my points to 3 and told him 'don't lower my score with 'chatkill' reason. Do not chat' and we kept changing my score. After 10 minutes it was 2-0 for me (we made a deal). He scored, so 2-1. I scored. 3-1. He was soooo frustrated because he is losing, so he did /k 3 (it was me) about 15 times, and did /maxscore 6 ; /bluescore 5 ; /maxscore 5 ... That's how he wins almost every game there (and on some other levels.. I won't talk about them, this is not topic about that).

People, don't think that he is better than Faw. Yes, Kenny maybe won against Faw, but he is not that good as you think. He plays for stats. I have an expirience in CC with him, where we played only 2 games together in team. When I am low with the flag, he takes my carrots ^^ . He was hungry, you can't do nothing about that. He wants his stats big. Don't think 'Oh my dear God. I heard he is better than Faw. KENNY IS DA BEST" (I heard that by some guys ... it was lame )

now negrep me because I am telling the truth, and my english sux, yay! (huh, chillhax is soooo.... yay)