View Single Post
spaceboy

Banned

spaceboy is doing well so far

Sep 29, 2010, 03:15 AM
Mike just pwned the thread.

Also, I was the one who beat Yasco many times in Semi back when he was considered unbeatable there. Usually it just takes a few tries to learn a player's tactics and then you could defeat him easily in any level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSworD View Post
I totally agree with this. I haven't been too active in dueling or generally playing lately. This will come off rather harsh, but players who don't duel much or haven't achieved very much when it comes to playing shouldn't post, because their comments are often very annoying, inaccurate and based off silly logic.
In all my years of Jazz'ing, I've never met an "unbeatable" player. And I don't mean just one loss here or there cuz that's just a fluke and happens to everyone; I've never felt that a certain player was truly superior to ANYONE else in his skills. Of course that if you stick to a certain level, you'd get better in it but that's just a temporary thing and being good only in 1 level makes you look like a joke.

Not to mention that I was gonna defeat Kenny the last time we dueled in Semi (then he quit, cuz of bizzare praises such as yours) and in other levels he wasn't even half as good, honestly.

Being good in Semi is not impressive. It takes a much harder level like BBLAIR or Battle1 to convince me.

Like I said some posts ago, FS and SJ are the only players who have ever impressed me with their skills and being really challenging in various levels of different playing styles.

Aight, that was a long and tiring rant about how much more awesome I am than anyone else in duels.

Last edited by spaceboy; Sep 29, 2010 at 10:54 AM.