View Single Post

JCF Member

FawFul is a forum legendFawFul is a forum legendFawFul is a forum legend

Sep 30, 2010, 07:01 AM
Bump. What veg says is kind of true, although i don't really hate it. It's not how i trained massively on semi like others did. I'll put it simply here: I think I can say without hesitate that i know how the game should be played. Although i totally have no map knowledge in semi, while that has been taken to a extreme level compared to other maps. I am sure that there are guys that can pwn me with massive semi training and skill. While half of these guys don't understand the games logic at all. It's the combination of me lack of motivation and the others being extremely good at single trained maps. For example, BBswing is a typical training level aswell and many people mastered it. But i payed more attention to BBswing than for Semi during my "duel carreer" already, And i notice i have more chance against players there already .

Note: Kenny's behaviour around that time wasn't really helpfull during the duel. Maybe would have gone better if i simply couldn't care at all, but i guess we'll never know . I think his win was deserved there.

Maybe because of the ridicilous overhyped level and how many got good there I feel no interest as for wasting my time jumping into the "Stealth-practise" like many people. I'm happy enough what i achieved already in a level i can't care a lot about .