View Single Post
laffer

JCF Member

laffer is doing well so far

Aug 26, 2005, 06:05 PM
Jazz 2 hard difficulty project - need a group

As some of you know, I have decided to redo the original Jazz 2 levels in order to make them more difficult, about the same as Jazz 1.
I've learned one thing since I started and that is that I suck at mapping, even if I'm just fixing up a few things.
Therefore, if anyone else would like to do this too, I would really appreciate the help. I've downloaded some of the wonderful level packs from this page and some of you guys are talented level designers
If one or more experienced Jazz 2 level designers could help me out on this one, it could turn out great!
What I have in mind is that we should use the original levels as a basic layout, but change them enough so that they are hard to recognize and can be put up on this page as a level pack. We'd have 2 levels of each tileset like the original has and have them in the same order with the same story and everything.

Since I'm not good at mapping at all (!) I could do any boring tasks you'd like to give me, like remove all items from one of the maps we're redoing so that you could design it the way you want and add items yourself.
I could also do other things you might ask, and I would also betatest the thing.

If anyone's interested, my MSN address is - oystein_olsen35(at)hotmail.com.

You can also reply here