View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Radium is an asset to this forum

Jun 19, 2005, 06:13 AM
N0 and Strato's posts are a good example of conflicting commands. I'll go with Strato because he came first.

“I did just save, right?” I asked the man with the CD player just to be certain.
“Save?” he asked. “How is that supposed to work? If people could ‘save’, time would just keep starting over every time someone died, leading to an endless loop that never gets anywhere.” I thought this over briefly. He had a point.
I redirected my attention back towards the door. No matter what lay behind it, the element of surprise seemed as though it would be of assistance. I grasped the handle and slowly rotated it as quietly as possible. The door opened. I slinked carefully through the slightly open doorway and signaled for Leetzan to do the same.
The room inside was large and awkwardly shaped; the jagged, granite walls looked as though it had been put together at random, or perhaps for some acoustic reason. The man with the CD player walked in behind us, slamming the door.
“Shhh, don’t sl-”
“Spoy, now!” A voice bellowed. An earsplitting sound cut shot through my head as the ground between Leetzan and I tore in two and an immense blast of fire shot out of it. Something green and white burst from the man with the CD player’s body (with the curious “unzipping” noise of a cartoon character removing a costume) and a small rabbit landed nimbly in front of us, striking a dramatic pose and twirling a silver gun around his finger. A dark laughter that could only be Unfooruman reverberated through the chamber.

It takes them three tries to beat Unfooruman and Spotty. Click here to skip to when they finally win, or just go to page 7.

Sha-bam! Hold your mouse over spells and stuff =D And make sure you have "show images" on or this will make NO sense because of my strange mix of < img > and [ img ] tags.

Shuriken HP:16/16  Charm:   Curse: Unfooruman HP:38/38  Charm:   Curse:

L33tz4n HP:9/9  Charm:   Curse: Spotty HP:22/22  Charm:   Curse:

Code:
+1 movement. Takes effect round AFTER it is cast.+2 movement for Shuriken until end of turnControl an enemy for one turn. Enemy can't act its next turn.Summon a Mythslayer. Can cast Slay.Summon a Water ElementalSummon an Enchantresphere. Immune to magic.

Last edited by Radium; Jun 23, 2005 at 08:10 PM.