View Single Post

JCF Member

KRSplatinum is a forum legendKRSplatinum is a forum legend

Dec 6, 2014, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
Explain. I don't always know what's considered rude.

I know I get tongue-in-cheek about being "Evil" and all, however much of it comes from the way I'm percieved.
Treylina, if you don't mean to be rude, you probably won't come across as rude. We shouldn't go off-topic to have a discussion about synthesis of different forms of evil across the world. But maybe you're trying to do too much right now, if you ask the way you're perceived. Responding immediately to every application to be a judge isn't necessary. I don't have any pre-formed standards on how to judge levels like this, nor have I looked closely at any entry so far. Furthermore, this is possibly the first Treasure level contest for JJ2. It's not all your responsibility to pay someone for winning a contest, either. Don't look at yourself as a source of funding for Jazz Jackrabbit, and don't worry too much about who will judge the levels. You encouraged people to make the levels, and people enjoyed making them. That's really enough. No one expects to be paid for playing JJ2 or for making levels, especially not by other players and level makers.