View Single Post
dhudk

JCF Member

dhudk has disabled reputation

Jan 1, 2015, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick1416 View Post
Hmm, I can't make up what is causing the access violation from this (maybe there are people on this forum who can). But make sure to try things like starting the game as administrator, or check if you aren't missing any files in your JJ2 folder. And if all of that doesn't work I'm thinking of re-installing the game, but since I'm no expert in acces violations I would consider trying out the other things and waiting for replies since the solution might be way simpler :P Good luck!
Thanks) But I have already tried all of the above things you suggested and none of them worked. All the files I had in the game were left untouched till today, everything seems to be in place.

Anyway, I'll wait for more suggestions and see where it goes..

btw, the game seemed to be running perfectly when I restarted my PC and boot it into safe mode. I could play the game as anytime as before. And still, after I reboot the PC into the regular state, I tried to run the game once again and it seems that this error actually never gone.
It doesn't bother me if I play it on safe mode, but the only problem is that on safe mode I don't have sound. Also, it's uncomfortable for me to do the other stuff I need on the PC while on safe mode and other features that I need are disabled such as browsing the internet.