View Single Post
Chiyu

JCF member

Chiyu has disabled reputation

Dec 28, 2003, 09:18 AM
Cool

I only want to say that this tournament is a big bag o' sux. Barely any good clans entered in the tournament at all. It could have even worked out with the 6 clans of us, if there wasn't a biased host/arranger.

Now for the official results. This post does not contain any flames, therefore at least THIS post won't be deleted and people can read what happened. Despite being a CCer, I will give as neutral as possible comments to the CW, since I think positively about XSD as well.

21. CC - XSD (XSD)
Date: 28 December 2003
Score: 5 - 0
Gamemode: Capture The Flag
Rounds: 1
Round 1:
Host: Reptile
Home Team: CraccoBoy - Stiletto - BunnyElmer
Opponent Team: Snooz - DarkSonic - Nunez
Level: Diamondus Warzone
Score: 5 - 0
Comments: This match was supposed to be 4 vs 4 but suddenly when both our warteams were complete, Reptile disappeared. When Reptile finally came back, some of XSD's and CC's members left so we had to make it a 3 - 3. Although there was some lag in the first round and the host forgot to put respawn on for a while, it was a GG. Then after BunnyElmer had to go, we got Son Gohan as replacement. For the first few minutes it was going nice despite the lag and non-respawning weapons. Then Reptile started insulting Stiletto and it got messy. The match got exciting, but then a bug came (keeping the flag after you die when you're killed on the flag base). No problem, we would have just continued. However, Reptile made some unfair decisions and CC left the tournament because of that (Reptile claims that he KICKED CC from the tournament -> untrue). Anyway, we asked XSD if they still want to do a 2nd round, so this war result may be updated soon .
Comments by CraccoBoy.

Good game XSD, you were a strong opponent, and we hope to play the 2nd round pretty soon! Oh by the way, this is CC's 20th victory! Congratulations everyone!

Last edited by CraccoBoyCC; Dec 28, 2003 at 09:21 AM. Reason: added a special not that this post is not like the ones above :P