View Single Post

Super Moderator

ShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legendShadowGPW is a forum legend

Dec 28, 2003, 03:31 PM
Talking

Quote:
CC did a lot of personal attacks - They called XSD and me n00bs, and when I decided that XSD won the second round and the flagbug is reputed, They started to swear me in MSN.
ClanBase Cup rules - (not needed here but just a good example)
"1. Abusive behaviour towards a ClanBase Crew admin or supervisor, cup admin or opponent, at any time during the cup season, can be punished by the supervisor with temporary or permanent removal from the cup of either the offending players or the entire clan.

2. The Clanleader or Teamcaptain is responsible for his own members knowing and following the rules. A Clanleader or Teamcaptain breaking the rules may incur penalties against the whole clan in case of an OpenCup, EuroCup or country in case of a NationsCup.

3. Cup admins have the right to kick players who abuse them or their opponents and who continue to do so after one clear warning. A player that has been kicked is banned from the rest of the match and the clan must complete the rest of the map with a player short. No matter how wrong you think a cup admin is, stay polite; being abusive won't ever help. If you think that the cup admin has made the wrong decision, but you can't convince him of it at the time, inform the supervisor(s) of it after the match.

4. Clans and/or players who violate the following rules may see a match result changed, or be removed from the cup altogether. In serious cases the supervisors may consult with the ClanBase Crew and a decision to impose a temporary or permanent ban from all ClanBase competitions may be taken. "

Here is a snipet from the ClanBase Cup rules (a site were i work for as a Supervisor) I really suggest to make a page with all the rules, including things to do when there is a conflict. please feel free to use these/ours as an example ! Press that link for all the swagg. ([http://www.clanbase.com/rules.php?lid=1081)

Anyhow, I think, As an opponent you are in no position to swear against Admins or Clans. Always be polite. Swear them out in your own time in your own clan. But really not in the value time of the admin. Because they are the people who spend their time just for you. This is just weak and childish behavor. Next time, forfeit lose or exclude them for upcoming Cup seasons.

If you really think there is something bad about the rules or a situation an Cup admin or Supervisor handled bad. Write about it, with valid arguements and good reasons. But don't flame anybody. If you can't handle that or don't know what to say. Then shut up and don't waste the time of the admin.

Anyhow those are my words and suggestions about it. Do something (or not) with it..

S.H.A.D.O.W.: (aka Ins0mnia)
Synthetic Hydraulic Android Designed for Observation and Warfare

Mystic Legends
http://www.mysticlegends.org

Follow me on twitter: @Ins0mnia
Follow us on twitter: @Mystic_Legends

Last edited by ShadowGPW; Dec 28, 2003 at 03:59 PM.