View Single Post
Wild Angel

JCF Member

Wild Angel has disabled reputation

Jun 15, 2001, 09:37 PM
I'm working on a story. People can join if they want. But, it is humanoid, and it has to be something like this:

Name: Alexia

Height: 5'11

Eyes: Blue

Skin tone: Light tan

Personality: Nice and smart. She isn't made mad easily, but she isn't always agreeable.

Weapons: two mini uzis, a revolver, and her favorite, 2 pistols. I either have my mini uzis in my holsters or my pistols. Depends on the mood I am in.

Other Stuff: Add stuff here.

Remember, this is going to be realistic, so NO magical powers. It is going to be very cool, but very strict. I wrote the first chapter...here you go. (PS. You MUST read every chapter to understand it)

------Chapter One------

Code :Alexia

Kernals of sand ground under a boot. The click of a gun echoed through the huge stone room. You heard panting and then a femine voice. "Once more", it whispered. You turned to the left and jumped behind a stone pillar. You peered around the corner breathing hard. "Once more", you whispered, "once more." Your hands were placed on your mini uzi on your belt. You jumped out from behind the pillar. The stone walls echoed your footsteps. You stopped and looked around...

Your name was Code: Alexia, and your mission, to hunt and destory.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alexia walked slowly with her hands on her uzi. The celing rattled dropping pieces of dirt all over her hair and body. She tightened the grip on her gun. The pillar infront of you shook madly as if something was inside trying to free its self. A machine burst out of the pillar. One just like Alexia. She pulled her uzi out but it was too fast. She did bakflips as the bullets from the machine shot from it. She jumped up when she hit the wall and fired her guns. The bullets hit the machine rappidly. It kept running toward Alexia until finally it pulled out a gernade launcher and fired one at her. Her metal arms, legs, and torso exploded.

Besides, she was just a machine away, or was she?

-"Time goes by so fast only because you want it to"-

~Wildie, the Wild Angel