View Single Post
GoldRabbit

JCF Member

GoldRabbit is an asset to this forumGoldRabbit is an asset to this forum

May 7, 2018, 03:43 PM
I have been part of this community for 13 years now, going on 14, so basically two thirds of my life. As cliche as it may sound, I can honestly not imagine my life without this game in it. In reality, just like in the game, people have come and gone and for the better part of my life, I was quite an outcast, so having Jazz Jackrabbit 2 installed and talking to the amazing people here was a huge help to better understand myself, my needs and my faults.

At the end of tiring and lonely school days, hearing the familiar tunes of the game, seeing the neverending creative juices flowing and talking to people whom I eventually considered friends were some of the few things which truly made me feel accepted and liked for who I was. I met some amazing people here with whom I eventually became close friends even in real life and, even if we're not friends anymore, they have also helped shape me into who I am today. It's something I will cherish forever.

As for my favourite memory, it has to be somewhere around Bash 10. I was so into it that I was having dinner in front of the computer, the server was nearly full and everyone was exceptionally talkative, the vibe was unlike anything I had experienced before. I stood up until late in the night talking about everything, it was really new to me to be so involved in a conversation and even now I can say that that was one of the most important nights of my life. Without Jazz, I'm almost sure I would have missed out on one of the most incredible and welcoming communities out there.

Heartfelt congratulations and gratitude to everyone who keeps the story going.
because everybody plays the game this way

saints especially