View Single Post

JCF Member

Primpy is an asset to this forumPrimpy is an asset to this forum

Aug 12, 2018, 04:29 PM
Yay for triple posting!

The deadline is tomorrow, August 14th. Voting starts on the same day as the deadline. You can vote your favorite entry until August 20th and you can only vote for one level. For the level creators that are still working on their submission: I'll allow submitting your entry during the voting period. It is, however, in your own disadvantage, as some people may have already voted another, already submitted entry instead of yours.

In order to vote, just send me a PM (J2O or Discord: Primpy#8692) with the name of the contest entry you are voting for (or the name of the level creator). I would do a JCF poll instead but... I have no idea how, sorry. Normally, I would say something about not asking friends unfamiliar with the game to vote for one of the levels. Honestly, I doubt this will happen so, yeah... The votes will be published on August 21st on this thread (if I wasn't clear enough, Aug 20th is the last voting day). Winners' prizes will most likely be given out in the same day as the vote results.

Once again, I would like to apologize for the poor contest organization and the delays. I might have been a bit delusional and neglected the fact that people have busy lives and that a JJ2 Single Player level takes a lot of time and effort. I hope that in the end, this contest made the Jazz Jackrabbit community at least a little bit more active than it was before.

Thank you and good luck to the contestants!

"Floppy ears and a big butt?" - Slaz