View Single Post
4I Falcon

JCF Member

4I Falcon has disabled reputation

Mar 30, 2004, 02:18 PM
That was before I hit fifty.

Actually, that was before I hit thirteen.

*cherishes Characters.doc*

OMGOMG BEE TEE DOUBLEYOU

Name: Eric “Funk” Rivers
Alignment: Good
Personality: A laid-back, happy-go-lucky friend of none other than Jazz Jackrabbit, Funk is an instant influence on all those around him in that he has an enviable aspect of easy-going collectedness to look up to. His friends regard him as a gentle giant, and he does his best to be wise when it is needed.
Being that he’s not nearly as athletic as any of the Jackrabbit family, Funk is more apt to throwing his weight around. As a result, he’s considered taking a job as a bouncer or a bodyguard, but as of yet no opportunities have come up.
Appearance: Funk is not overweight, but, as he puts it, he “has enough body to work with.” He has blue fur, which becomes a lighter sky-blue on his front. His eyes are a deep brown colour, and they shine when he smiles, which is often. A pair of sunglasses are always on his head, but rarely actually over his eyes, and their purpose has been questioned a few times. He also wears a steel bike-lock chain around his neck, which doubles as his weapon, and has a gold earring in one ear.
Weapons: Funk, mostly a melee fighter, has a strange preference for armament: he uses his neck chain, either as a length or in a loop, to deal fearsome damage. However, he has been seen to use conventional blasters from time to time.
Special Powers: The amount of force Funk puts into a swing of his chain is enough to cleanly take an aggressor’s head off.
Quote: “That has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen you do.”

This profile was supposed to be a bit longer, but I ran out of IQ before I finished it. =D

RABID CRAZINESS FOLLOWS.

"I like driving an automatic, because I can do this." *revs engine* "You like driving a manual?" "What did I say?" "Automatic." "I like my... automatic, uh, arm... it changes the shift-gear on my, uh, manual." - 4IF vs Ken

WT (un)masterpieces:
Enter: Jack Flash
System of Turbulence
Profile count: disabled.

Galbadia Hotel: your one-stop shop for all your VG music needs!

Last edited by 4I Falcon; Nov 26, 2004 at 07:13 AM.