View Single Post

JCF Member

Lem_Gambino is doing well so far

Apr 4, 2004, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4I Falcon
That was before I hit fifty.

Actually, that was before I hit thirteen.

*cherishes Characters.doc*
How many chars DO you have???
@ Doubble Dutch: Welcome! Please see FQuist or another staff member for a passport.

I have some other characters, too. I shall introduce them all one by one!

Name: Kamikura
Personality: He is your typical "not very smart but saves the world anyway knid of guy". He will fiercely protect his friends and save the world...as long as he has common sense left. He is in love with Tracy, and is on a big adventure to discover his past and save the world. Said adventure shall come to the War Tavern in the form of a Pre-Win 3.1-type thread in the near future. Order your copy today and get a free plushie and bonus disk with deleted scenes, minigames and a bunch of other cool stuff! Available for Gamecube. Rated Teen.
Appearance: Amazingly, he has the same appearance of Lem_Gambino, his creator, except he isn't chubby. He wears a black baseball cap, a purple t-shirt with a a red letter "K" on it and black jeans. Has green eyes and is human.
Weapons: A purple lightsaber.
Special Powers: Kamikura can use Lightning and Psychic magic, and although he can read people's minds, he has yet to master Mind Control, Telekinesis, Hypnosis, and the ancient power of the Super Knucklehead.
Quote: “What? I'm supposed to say something? I'm...I'm not ready! Please go away right now, I...hey! Stop following me! Put that camera away! You're violating my privacy!!! I said GET OUT!!! Alright, that's it! TAKE THIS! *sound of a man running away in terror, followed by camera dropping and being blasted to dust* Darn media. Now what was I doing again????”