View Single Post

JCF Member

Slaz is OFF DA CHARTSlaz is OFF DA CHARTSlaz is OFF DA CHART

Feb 26, 2014, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleGJ View Post
this may be slightly too offtopic, but I disagree. acknowleding that gba jazz is mediocre but still somewhat enjoyable as a portable title is more mature than hatred of a video game
That's why the 'sort of' came in. I was comparing the way Jazz fans look at JJA (that is, the overall reception of the game seen on this site throughout the years) with the way Sonic fans look at Sonic '06. Or basically, the way I remember kids on the Sonic Stadium forum trying to defend Sonic '06 gameplay as being perfect. While my playthrough of Sonic '06 (and many others) saw obvious glitches and rough design work that made the gameplay hard to describe as perfect.

But perhaps 'despise' was a bit of a blunt choice of word on my behalf. I've enjoyed JJA as well. Played through all dificulties and even did some CTF multi-pak multiplayer with a friend at school's. Thinking of JJA gives me pleasant memories of a kinda mediocre platformer with it's ups and downs.

Let's just say I meant to compare the way people in this community describe JJA as more mature than the way some Sonic fans describe their black sheep in the series. And based on that, let those fans play SWAG, and they'll likely go: Oh noes where's Sonic it can't be!!