View Single Post
sweetness 001

JCF Member

sweetness 001 is doing well so far

Jan 14, 2007, 10:58 AM
My story >.> [Warning: Potentially Mature content]

HI!! my names sweetness 001. a friend and I showed this forum to be and I decided id swing my best at writing some fanfiction …. Lol im not very good yet so bare with me. So, here goes nothng.

PS also, pls don’t laugh at my English, im only 13 but im way way way better at histry.

book 1 – the returnening

it was a dark and stormy nite, on carotus, and it was raining. Jazz and three frends of his named shadow, carlsbad jenkins, and nate (authors note;named after my brothers frend lol) were fiting some turtles. their were many turtles and they were slowly starting to win over jazz and carlsbad and shadow. one of them bit shadow on the neck. “oh (-)” shadow said “I cant breave“. “don’t you have 2 like hearts remanning” jazz asked but shadow was like “no, I lied to u so you didnt spent yout time, trying to defend me, that was my last heart.”

jazz cried but it was too late because shadow was dead and their were no carots around. jazz didnt have time to be sad thou b/c there wrere more turtles rappidly attacking him and carlsbad jenkins. carlsbad was wildly swining his 2 lightsavers he made himself but they wernt as good as normal litesavers and the turtles surrounded him and started 2 attack him 2. “jazz help me” he screamd as a turtle tore out his thymus. jazz could barely hear him thou b/c jazz was so sad b/c his friend shadow had just been killed rite in front ofh im a few seconds prier.

he could barly keep his own thouts straight in that kind of pain. carlsbadscreamt in that kind of pain as he spewed blood and lungs and stuff out of his chest but soon he was out of hearts 2 and he died. jazz was the only 1 left standing alive. suddenly a misterius person lept over the battle and landed beside jazz and started killing turtles faster thananyone he had ever seen in his life on carotus. she looked like sonic but was a girl and her hair was glowing purple and her eyes were as beautiful as gems tha tare made of the glosy stuff on wood tables.

she was killing all the turtles with like a bow on a string on a stick but it could still shoot arrows (made of lazer) b/c it was magic. and in like ten seconds all the turtles were dead. jazz was really sad b/c all his frends were dead 2 but he couldnt stop thinking about the beautiful girl standing in front of him. she winked at him and wings came out of her back “meet me at the hotel 2nite and bring protection” she taunted as she flew away into the clouds.

Last edited by sweetness 001; Jan 14, 2007 at 05:26 PM.