View Single Post
sweetness 001

JCF Member

sweetness 001 is doing well so far

Jan 14, 2007, 06:14 PM
thx superjwren329

BOOK 2- the meeting

that nite jazz went to the only hotel on carotus, where he met the mysterius girl he had seen earlyer. “I brought armor” jazz said to the girl. “good, ull need it. im going 2 show u how to fite.” jazz laughed “I dont think it need armor when fiting a girl.”

before he could aim his gun she had pinned his tail to the ground with an arrow from her magic lazer bow on a string ona stick. “ow jazz said “that hurts a bunch.” do you believe I can fite now” she asked. “yeah” jazz said. “just who r u anyway” he asked “i never saw ne1 like u”

“thats b/c every1 else like me is dead,” she said. “my name is sweetness 001 and I was the princess of my planet that I camefrom” wile they were saying this they were still fiting and jazz was defeated again. “was your planet killed by devins turtles 2”? jazz said, making him remember his frends, that died and making him sad. “no” sweetness 001 said, laughing slitely, “something much worse”. jazz was suprised.

“what coud be worse than turtles “ he asked while sweetness 001 continued to hand him his (-) on a plate. jazz was no match for her. then she shot him rite in the thymus and thru his armor. “why am I not dead” jazz shouted. “because these arrows are magic and they only kill people if I want them 2.”

“wow jazz said “that must be useful. so who are these guys more dangerys than the turtles” jazz said. “not guys guy” she said “his name is sephiroph and hes worse than any turtle uv faced. also hes using turtles as scouts. we could get impotent informacion if we intercept some of them, but well need a plan.”

“and I have a plan” she said. she took a talisman out of her pocket. “when u put this on it will turn you in2 a ghost and ul be able to hide inside other people” she said. “how will this help us” jazz said. “we can anbush them” she said.

“youll hide inside me and ill pretend im lost and helpless and when the turtles come to me ill give u a single and youll come and well both kill them. my single will be a scream so it isnt sumthing suspicius like “hey u, come help me””. “ok, well use your plan” jazz said. “its really important this goes perfect so remember once ur inside me dont come until I scream” she said. “ok lets go” jazz said.