View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Jan 25, 2012, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olsen View Post
Playing music doesn't seem to work for me... A very unhelpful error report, I'm sure, but that's all I have.

edit: Yes, I have the bass.dll included in the folder.
Initial questions: did you have your sound turned on, was JJ2 able to play the track/s, and what music did you try it with? (It can't play .j2b files.)
Also: does Play Music work for anyone else?

Quote:
The series of dialog windows prompting me to point to my game folders could probably benefit from being a menu instead. I know I can edit the .ini file, but for user-friendliness a menu would probably be for the best.
Not a bad idea, if only because all those dialog windows feel a bit like error messages. I'll look into it.

Quote:
editedit: Holy shitballs the multipleselection+ctrl+filltool is amazing! No more time wasted filling in the ground details like some zombie!
There is a reason I made my Carrotus remake level in this. The borders still took some time, although the rectangle tool was handy for sufficiently long edges, but once those were done, a quick fill and the insides are all taken care of. Very pleasant!
(I suspect that Ctrl+Fill may be more common than Fill by itself, but Fill is more similar to Paintbrush in that it uses the whole stamp, and Ctrl+Fill is more similar to Ctrl+Paintbrush in that tiles are placed at random, so. Consistency won out.)

Last edited by Violet CLM; Jan 25, 2012 at 09:22 AM.