View Single Post
The SlaYeR

JCF Member

The SlaYeR is doing well so far

Jul 31, 2004, 02:14 AM
Chapter 14: In the beginning... (continued)

"Let's get going, we could drive on to Prestbury, and find a room over there, it's a wellfaring and peaceful town, i'm sure we could rest there for a while, this guy looks like he needs it." Majo suggested.
Louie nodded. "Good idea, good idea." He said while he picked up Thomas's glasses that he had lost as he rolled down the steep hill, luckily they were not broken during the fall.
They climbed up on their horses and started riding, it would take them at least a day to arrive in Prestbury, and it's been a heck of a day, but sleeping over here seemed to dangerous after that little incident.
They longed for a bed, a warm fireplace, and some peace.

Far away from there, the last normal flight from Nincada to Oakloma had just arrived, iCeD got out of the plane, his cameraman followed him quietly into the limo.
The star reporter of the Carrotus daily news channel, CDNC for short was used to this life of luxury.
His driver offered him a cigar as he got in, he lived his life in luxury but within he had stayed the same man he was before, he talked to his drivers and the rest of his staff about their childeren, their personal lives, football, his limo drove towards New Carrotian, where his lovely wife Jenny was waiting for him.
It had been only hours ago that he was close to the warzone, the suffering, the terror, but here he was, safe and sound, everyone on Carrotus was... for now.
The only traveling that went on between Carrotus and Diamondus from now on were the ships full of refugees, the first of them were already leaving Diamondus, but lots of them would soon follow.

I hope you guys liked it, i started it the other night, and i felt so inspired that i just continued it right away. It has taken quiet a while for me to finally post a chapter again, but i had some personal problems i had to take care of first.
I hope you understand.
Kaz, your turn