View Single Post
Kaz

JCF Member

Kaz has disabled reputation

Aug 6, 2004, 09:44 AM
Chapter 15: I hate cockroaches (cont'd!!)

"RUN!" and he bolted off as I noticed the tank was becoming active. !@#$ and I rushed to close it. I looked above to check, 2 sprinklers. They'd keep using the water until they came upon the contaminated, and by the time all of that was used, everybody in there would be dead or wish for it.
I bolted in after Burnt, noted that our ship had that logo of "Prochoice" all this time and got in. He already had it marcoed to take off at the press of a button. We left the Janitor door open... this was a sloppy job. Then I heard the blood curdling scream... and then another. I saw a pair of eyes look from behind in the building... two eyes saw us, that was perfect. Those two eyes needed to survive, and our plan would succeed. This would be seen to them as a way to wipe out the dirty tracks of the organization, alliances would be broken...
We flew away back to headquarters, I wondered what she thought of all of this. That bleeding one.
---
"So it starts..." Boss smiled as he watched web-news-lines start their conspiracies, governments declaring war against the terrorists that had declared war against them in the same exact words with the same exact perspective. "Disgusting pests..." Boss muttered to himself again.
===

It's a bit weak in the end, but most of my writing is ;|