View Single Post
Falcury

JCF Member

Falcury is doing well so far

May 5, 2006, 11:54 PM
Project Toolbox (?)

Version 1.0.2 of Project Toolbox has been released!

Some time ago, Kuba showed me how to write programs in Delphi with memory editing, etc. Using Delphi, I put together CashKeep 2 in a couple of days and uploaded it on J2O.

That was about a week ago. At the time of writing: zero comments.

Now, I'm planning to make another utility for JJ2 which is going to be called Project Toolbox. Now, I want to know whether there is actually a demand for this kind of program, because if there's not, I'm not going to bother to make it.

I'm planning on including the following features in Project Toolbox:

Inter-level coin (and trigger) transfers
I've already made a program for these coin transfers. Info & download here.

Countdown shield for a danger zone
Using trigger zones the author of the level determines a danger zone, a safe zone and an end of shield zone. If you enter the danger zone without a special shield, you will die immediately. Using a trigger crate, you get a specified amount of time of protection to get through the danger zone.

Level selection
In JCS, you can set a next level, a secret level and a bonus level. With the level selection feature in Project Toolbox, you can either hit a hotkey (1-9,0) or break a trigger crate to set the next level and be taken there.

New powers
When you break a certain trigger crate, you can double double jump with Spaz, or an extra weapon is enabled (for example one of the turrets that come out of one of the shields).

So now my question: Would anyone actually use this to create cool level packs or would my time be wasted?

Last edited by Falcury; Jun 5, 2006 at 10:56 PM.