View Single Post

JCF Member

Treylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legendTreylina is a forum legend

Mar 8, 2014, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRSplatinum View Post
You're wrong about that Treylina. I run JJ2 plus on my IPC from a custom-installed HDCD boot disc. I don't see why I should have to sail it overseas just to explain to you that concept. If you want to purchase a CD copy of JJ2+ I want to make copies of the disc that contains it as a platform game. But you would have to order
PHP Code:
HDCD Serenity Of The JackRabbits IPC.XYZ 
Thanks for using jargon, just to make understanding you even more difficult. If you want to make a point, you need to look at simplifying (aka getting to the point) and research before spouting nonsense posts.

HDCD - afaik, all I found is that it was audio storage.

From your complaining that stores don't sell an updated JJ2, you'd have to make a point how to get plus and an updated version of JJ2 onto the original disks. Though I'm not even sure if that's legal either, since you're tampering with an already set product, and plus isn't even official.

And no, using a different disk to put JJ2 on and selling it doesn't count. That's bootlegging.

Even though, my third point still stands out reguardless.

Gee...why am I bothering anymore. I start to think you're set out to confuse everyone.

Jazz Jackrabbit group: https://discord.gg/vZm95tQ

Last edited by Treylina; Mar 8, 2014 at 02:44 PM.