View Single Post

JCF Member

KRSplatinum is a forum legendKRSplatinum is a forum legend

Mar 8, 2014, 03:36 PM
You may not know or understand my reasoning for copying the disc - it's intended as a backup copy of the PC OS .

The system's able to extract files from executables . It's not necessary to actually run JJ2 from the CD. It's just useful to use the CD as a reflection of the PC OS . That allows you to run JJ2 without using too much energy on your hard disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
Thanks for using jargon, just to make understanding you even more difficult. If you want to make a point, you need to look at simplifying (aka getting to the point) and research before spouting nonsense posts.

(=-***-=)

From your complaining that stores don't sell an updated JJ2, you'd have to make a point how to get plus and an updated version of JJ2 onto the original disks. Though I'm not even sure if that's legal either, since you're tampering with an already set product, and plus isn't even official.

And no, using a different disk to put JJ2 on and selling it doesn't count. That's bootlegging.

Even though, my third point still stands out reguardless.

Gee...why am I bothering anymore. I start to think you're set out to confuse everyone.
By HDCD I mean 4-dimension audio decryption. It has a program to add variables to the beats per minute in the audio decryption. Also it contains high-resolution graphics and visuals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treylina View Post
HDCD - afaik, all I found is that it was audio storage