View Single Post

JCF Member

Darkhog is notorious for his worthless posts

Dec 1, 2017, 12:50 PM
Please fix these issues with the way Jazz (and maybe other rabbits) controls. None of these are a huge deal, certainly not on the level of crash when freezing a gem ring, but they all make game feels unpolished and detracts from the joy of playing. Some of these are bugs, some may be bad design decisions, I don't know.

- The helicopter sfx keeps playing when you catch a rope while gliding with helicopter ears.
- When doing high jump with Jazz (crouch+jump), you can't cancel out into helicopter ears, which leads to big frustration when you miss the jump and even bigger when you lose a life. This seems to be a bug, because I sometimes am able to cancel mid-high jump into helicopter ears, but not 100% of the time
- (this issue may be shared across all rabbits as they all have this move) You need to be extremely precise with ground pounding, if you're even one pixel off-center on the barrel, destructible scenery or a crate (not sure if it happen with wooden ones, but definitely with metal crates), it won't register even though it looks like you should destroy the blasted thing. Ditto for enemies, which makes ground pounding of questionable use in combat as most of the time you get hurt.

As I've said, none of these are a huge deal, but this makes the game feel unpolished when you encounter and notice these.
   ││_╱ │
  ╱╱   │╲
 (|▔╲  │ )
╱'╲_▔ _╱`╲
╲___) (___╱  TUX LOVES YOU.