Thread: JCS Awards 2008
View Single Post

JCF Member

Hitch is doing well so far

Jan 5, 2009, 11:32 AM
Here goes nothing ... (based on what I've seen myself)

Best Creator: Ragnarok truly because most of his levels to me have been some of the most impressive levels I've seen in my life time.

Best CTF Level: None. In my mind, they all are brillant, so I'm not going to choose.

Best Battle Level: Enter the Chaos by FireSworD because it was so unique! I had never seen a level like this before, and it had some surprises in it. After playing in this level, this was honestly the best level I had seen this year Battle wise.

Best Miscellaneous Level: Pearl-Shell Shore by Quickz. This was the one out of the 5 choices that really caught my attention. After playing in it, my decision was decided.

Best Multiplayer Pack: Err.. More CTF Levels? by Ragnarok. Why? The overall quality seemed quite higher then any of the other packs in the selection. I'm not just choosing this pack because I picked Rag as the best JCS creator of 2008, but because I had a blast playing in every one of these levels. Don't get me wrong all the other packs where good, but I think this deserves full credit.

Best SP Pack: None

Best Tileset/Conversion: The Fortress of Forgotten Souls by Blade. I had been waiting to use this tileset since I first heard about it. After using it in one of the levels in Memories 2, it became clear, this had a lot of thought built into it. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty hard to use, and is a fun challenge when it comes to Eyecandy.

Most Improved Creator: minmay None

Get it now : Memories 3: Imagination

Some links:
JDC - Uploads - 8th Dimension Site

The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes

Last edited by Hitch; Jan 5, 2009 at 11:52 AM.