View Single Post
Blade Nightflame Blade Nightflame's Avatar

JCF Member

Blade Nightflame has disabled reputation

Jun 20, 2003, 12:58 PM
Chapter 3: The Final Fight between the robot,MC and Klara
MC transported infront of the robots face which it's name was Metal Disruptor,and blasted MD's face with his Shinku Hadoken
MC badly damaged MD's face,MC turned Super,Klara's jaw dropped as she saw that MC can go super,a normal MC is bad but a Super MC is worse (Super triple's everything i ever had,power,speed and others).
MC rips out MD's metal wings,because MC thinks he's the only one who must have deadly wings,MC gave a hard kick on MD,Klara just laid down on the tree MC and Klara were hiding and she watched the fight between MC and MD,MC grabbed MD's hand before it started firing bullets after it transformed into a minigun,and MC threw MD into the biggest mountain which was the water spraying volcano,MC didn't detect MD and he thought he was dead but MD activated a shielding sequence to keep MC from finding MD,MD sneaked up on the victory posing MC and hit him on the head,MC fell to the ground getting really angry,MC turned Hyper,Klara's pupils became small as a dot with her jaw dropped not able to say a word

Meanwhile...... in
The Darkness Town

Spaz was shivering like a scardey cat
Omnius: And i thought i was the only one dumb and scared alot......
Omnius slaps his face with his hand
there were badniks in sight,Omnius prepared his Hyper Cannon (Omnius thought MC about the Hyper Cannon) and fired at the enemies destroying them,Spaz wasn't shivering anymore
Spaz:Somehow....i fell safe with this Omnius guy
Omnius and Spaz were walking down until they saw a red emerald.
Omnius: A Element Emerald! Fire element!
Spaz: How'd you know about this emerald??
Omnius: MC told me about these emeralds,each emerald with color presents each power if it's dark or green it may represent psychotic powers,each Element Emerald has a diffrent Emerald,the dark one has a element of Chaos,it can do Immolation and other dark spells or even self thought or even made up
Spaz: Okay...Whatever...
Spaz: (Element Emeralds eh?)
Omnius: I read that
Spaz: (Dang)
Omnius: and that....
Spaz (Will he stop reading my mind?!?!)
Omnius: Okay
Omnius and Spaz went to search for more Element Emeralds.

Meanwhile again....

The endless sea

Jazz and Lori were in the water searching for anything supicious
Jazz: Found anything yet??
Lori: Hey! Jazz come look at this!
Jazz: What is it?
Lori: Looks like an emerald but not a ordinary emerald
Jazz got out of the water and pulled out a Walkie-Talkie (Don't question me where and how he got that),activated it and said
Jazz: Klara!
Klara: Yes?
Jazz: We found a emerald in the endless sea,better come,see it and tell us what kind of emerald is this
Klara: On my way!
in 40 seconds Klara was on the endless sea on the spot were Jazz and Lori were
Klara: That's the Blue element emerald,a water Element
Lori: What does it do?
Klara: It's control's water,it makes it insane,whirpoles,possibly water tornado's and other things that are possible
Lori,Jazz and Klara got out of the endless sea,Klara grabbed Lori and Jazz's hand and teleported on the spot where MC had already beaten MD,MC picked out a black emerald from the robot's stomach and it was the black element emerald,The Chaos Element
MC: A few are missing,let me check the emerald scanner
MC: Hmmm.......
Red,Blue,Grey,Dark,Green,Brown and the Rainbow emerald
Lori: What's the Rainbow Element Emerald for?
MC: The Rainbow Element Emerald or as i call it the Master Chaos Emerald has all of the Element Emeralds powers,it has all of the element's twogether
Dtsh was just preparing a roboticizor,with the help of the Roboticizor,Devan can live

A message from the author:
The Roboticizor is a special machine,a machine with a green tube preferably,that makes any living creature into a robot,Dtsh used the dead Devan into the roboticizor and Devan became Mecha Devan,Devan was still smart as he was in the past but his strenght tripled,his defence and sensor's,it was clearly known that Devan was half Mecha and half turtle but 3 times faster than his normal self (His dragon form triples his defence,speed,strenght and sensor's again,if Devan would go higher than his Dragon form than Jazz wouldn't even able to stop him!!!!

Stay tuned for Chapter 4: The search for the Element Emeralds and Dtsh

Sorry to the whole J2O for any troubles I've caused while being a stupid n00b.

Last edited by Master Cheater; Jun 23, 2003 at 05:52 AM.