View Single Post

JCF Member

[GpW]Urbs is an asset to this forum

Dec 15, 2010, 08:25 AM
Best CTF: As much as I'd like to vote for Shadow I have to say that Evilmike's island level with islands just roxx. Maybe we could play it in our 4v4's or 5v5's more instead of silwi? It's a level that won't be appreciated for some time, but when it will catch on, the community will play in it a lot. It's good to see a big CTF level which isn't just for the usual 2v2/3v3 format.

Best Battle: I love FS's work a lot, and I really enjoyed playing in his suburbs (me being an Urbs, you can see how I would fill well in that level). But what can I say I've always been a dreamer myself, so my point goes to snooze and his Dream Stage. Good to see the best levelmakers making some battle levels. CTF has become so dominant, although that has not always been the case in the community history. Battle was, at least in the beggining, king, and most duels weren't CTF duels.

Best tileset: I am tempted to say traditional japan, but Glowee is just so radical as well, can I get back to you on this one?

Best MP pack: SC2, mainly because of the awesome abbreviation

Best JCSer - Well looks like evilmikey logged some serious hours this year, so he gets my vote!

Do I have to vote on all categories? truth be told I havent even played sc2 yet
Well ok I've played starcraft 2 but that most likely doesn't count.

Gamer Pryde Worldwide