View Single Post
Sfaizst

JCF Member

Sfaizst is an asset to this forum

May 18, 2009, 03:48 PM
2 ways to access to the Internet

Sorry that the Info come so late after the creating of the thread but i think it must be said,

I think some Players dont know it, but they never can get connected if they try (besides the private Problems at home with the parents if they are still living there ).

If we look on the ISP and how it handle with your connection we can see it that there are many ways to connect to Internet, i want to pick out the 2 most used.

The 1st Connection: (with a bit knowlage about yor Router you can configurate it for JJ)
Normal, direct Connection with static or dynamic Ip areas, the user is directly connected with his router to the internet.

The 2nd Connection (Can never be configured for JJ):
I have this on a one Mobile (UTMS) connection too, some ISP are using a spezial network before the Internet, you can compare it like a big LAN, when you use a connection like this you can never be connected without CTOing after 30s.
And the reason why some ISP's are doing this is the fact that the ISP don't have enough IP's, UPnP dont work too, on this bigger systems where are over 1000 clients connected the packets get easylie ignored.

I hope you understood all (i know my bad english but this is offtophic)

Sfaizst (btw. good luck with the fixing of the problem)