View Single Post

JCF Éminence Grise

Violet CLM has disabled reputation

Jan 27, 2014, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisKainz View Post
And ... is it possible to determine the sprites used for the players? Or maybe just to make the players invisible so you can use jjDrawSprite upon them.
Not in the current release, unless you want to sidestep the entire player physics and make your own engine from scratch with jjPLAYER::key* and jjPLAYER::cameraFreeze and jjMaskedPixel and so on. This may change. We'll see.
Quote:
I found a way to use the score, lives and ammo to define stuff done flags that last between different levels, but I would really appreciate it if we could create global custom variables, who do not go lost when you restart or change level. For example, if you want to collect a key in the Mining level and use it to unlock a door in the Jungle level.
I'd appreciate that too... presumably the contents would be cleared whenever you join or start a server or local game, but would remain intact during cycling. Not totally sure how that'd look, though? Do you just have an array of 100 global integers? 256? Or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Calling votes for certain commands, say /vote kick 5, and then votes can be cast by those in the server.
I think blur might be working on something like this.
Quote:
Also, voice chat.
No.