View Single Post

JCF Member

Nick1416 is doing well so far

Jan 4, 2015, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primpy View Post
Should I give it a shot, even if I am 14? For me, even Scratch is hard, and isn't even a serious programming language! >
Well, I totally disagree with you on this. But if you really don't want to try it, then don't, and don't keep acting like "You won't help me anyway". Since we give you enough of idea's on how you could actually achieve what you want, by telling you that you can learn Angel Script easily, or telling you where to look for code snippets and examples etc. And it surely doesn't help to keep telling what you can't do, and therefore we should do instead. But it doesn't work that way, even if we like the idea(there is a possibility we don't) then we don't all have the time to do it for you, just ways to help you and give you hints. And I agree that probably not everyone is gifted and naturally able to program anything, no. Do you think all of the programmers of JJ2+ and angelscripters are geniusses or have the savant syndrome or anything? No, just try not being lazy and expecting too much from people, try it yourself or don't complain. Guess you know that yourself.