View Single Post

JCF Member

Jerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legendJerrythabest is a forum legend

Jul 12, 2010, 02:31 PM
I picked up on this project again. I want to see it finished, I've come so far...

Though a few weeks ago I re-installed both of my computers. And it was after that, that I realised the back-up I made somehow failed after copying files and folders with names beginning with the letter C. I had BCCS, along with BC itself, in a subfolder called 'Spellen' (Dutch for 'Games'), so I lost my progress. Luckily, I had some notes and screens stored elsewhere, as well as the BCE.ini copies in this thread, so today I've been pretty much re-doing all the cosmetic changes I made to the UI (name changes, the image found in windows like the About one) as well as some behind-the-scenes changes (like BCCS using its own registry key instead of JCS's).

There's only 2 things I haven't re-done yet:
1) Remove all options BC doesn't support (I did gray most of them out already, but they are still visible etc.)
2) Clean up the BCE.ini file (it still contains JCS junk that's no longer needed/supported)

And then I'll get back working on the events!