View Single Post

JCF Member

burnout92 is doing well so far

Nov 9, 2013, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzGruff View Post
Hello!

I'm afraid I've left this project.
Unfortunately I simply no longer have the patience or time to deal with Unreal Engine 1 (Even though I quite like it in terms of technical stuff).

Now, it is a possibility that I'd do something with Jazz on a different engine (Most probably Unity3D since that's what I work on now), but don't put your hopes up just yet - I'm working on a couple of other projects at the moment!

Now, I do feel kinda bad for saying that I quit, so I quickly archived up and uploaded everything I have at the moment. So here's the (almost) complete 1.3 update:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...DPatch_1.3.zip

Note that some things are broken and/or not finished. I tweaked Jazz's model, but in the process I broke it, and thus the weapon models display upside down. There are also some incomplete features, such as crouching (You can crouch, but moving around will make jazz slide, instead. Looks funny). Also, if the patch doesn't work, just contact me, and I'll see what I can do to fix that. It's possible, because I didn't test it yet.

I'm actually thinking about showing off some of my projects on this forum, since I learned quite a bit from working on this project, and my current projects share some similarities with Jazz 3 in one way or another, and also because my current project is about a female furry character with guns.

Anyway, hope you like the final release!
Why did you left the project? I think it was a good thing that at least someone started the project... I am, if you wanted to could continue this project because I wanted a Jazz Jackrabbit 3, but unfortunately did not released the game ... and you can you left off it all ... Congratulations for your work so far and I hope to someday be Jazz Jackrabbit 3D PC or elsewhere. Besides the Lori Jackrabbit 3D yes it sounds like a good idea.