Thread: WebJCS
View Single Post

JCF Member

djazz is OFF DA CHARTdjazz is OFF DA CHARTdjazz is OFF DA CHART

Sep 20, 2011, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Rabbit View Post
... though I haven't done any extensive testing to make sure everything's saved properly and such.
Saving seems broken, I don't know what the problem is yet. It's probably the compressing function that's not behaving as expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Rabbit
One issue I had is that Ctrl+E in Chrome puts a question mark in the omnibox and this blocks the Grab Event behavior. I suspect you are much more versed in Chrome than I am; how do I turn off this behavior?
Just press F11 to run in fullscreen or open the app as windowed (rightclick the app in the new tab page). There may be some way to override default behaviour which I'm at the moment are not aware of.

Quote:
Are animated tiles properties not implemented yet, or could I just not figure out how to bring up the window?
Currently unimplemented.

Quote:
I was able to mess up the animated tiles somehow, causing big question mark tiles to appear in place of certain frames, but I'm not yet sure of the exact set of steps. I'll get back to you.
The question mark appear when an animated tile could not be found in the animation list. Keep in mind it also can appear in another animation because of the "CRAZY ANIMS" behavior (animations as frames).

Quote:
The only issue I notice -- and it's an "issue" only in that JCS does it differently, not in that it's necessarily wrong -- is that when you hover over a generator event, the description at the top is different than the one JCS offers. You have the event name be the event being generated and include the parameters numerically, whereas JCS calls it a "Generator" but gives the name of the event being generated as the first parameter in place of the actual ID. I don't know if this was a conscious decision or not so I thought I should point it out just in case.
I could add something stating it's a regenerating event, yes, but I also want the name of the event and the same parameters to be shown, not just "Generator" and replacing the event parameter with the name that JCS do.

@Sir Ementaler & Unknown Rabbit about anim-arrow sorting
I got the idea about arrows and that someone might find it useful. Use it or not use it, your choice
Level Packer v2 - With a GUI!
PHP Tileset Compiler