View Single Post
JelZe GoldRabbit

JCF Member

JelZe GoldRabbit is doing well so far

Dec 2, 2004, 02:23 PM
Alcohol Reference - Reference to and/or images of alcoholic beverages - No way

Animated Blood - Discolored and/or unrealistic depictions of blood - Well, JJ1 had green turtle blood in an episode cinematic... Only once... Let's keep it at that.

Blood - Depictions of blood - *coughs* No

Blood and Gore - Depictions of blood or the mutilation of body parts - ditto

Cartoon Violence - Violent actions involving cartoon-like situations and characters. May include violence where a character is unharmed after the action has been inflicted - Kinda unavoidable, we're talking about Jazz here, the "small rabbit with a big gun"

Comic Mischief - Depictions or dialogue involving slapstick or suggestive humor - Only the first (slapstick).

Crude Humor - Depictions or dialogue involving vulgar antics, including “bathroom” humor - Does Spaz eating that bird count?

Drug Reference - Reference to and/or images of illegal drugs - drugs aren't illegal for nothing...

Edutainment - Content of product provides user with specific skills development or reinforcement learning within an entertainment setting. Skill development is an integral part of product - "Counting with Jazz Jackrabbit?" anyone? No? Ok.

Fantasy Violence - Violent actions of a fantasy nature, involving human or non-human characters in situations easily distinguishable from real life - See Cartoon humor.

Informational - Overall content of product contains data, facts, resource information, reference materials or instructional text - Nope, unless you want an encyclopedia with "jackrabbit" and "snapping turtle"

Intense Violence - Graphic and realistic-looking depictions of physical conflict. May involve extreme and/or realistic blood, gore, weapons, and depictions of human injury and death - "Realistic" is the key word here. No.

Language - Mild to moderate use of profanity - The only profanities I've seen are in one song and one tileset name of JJ2, so they're both behind the stages and not that noticable. Remember the ice level's name (A Cold Day in Heck)? "Heck" is considered far less objectionable then... you know.

Lyrics - Mild references to profanity, sexuality, violence, alcohol, or drug use in music - Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, and Sonic Heroes had lyrics, not of the kind mentioned (tho I have to admit, "What I'm made of..." is really cheesy...). It can be done...

Mature Humor - Depictions or dialogue involving "adult" humor, including sexual references - This isn't South Park or anything like that, so no.

Mild Violence - Mild scenes depicting characters in unsafe and/or violent situations ) - See Cartoon Violence.

Nudity - Graphic or prolonged depictions of nudity - What's with those categories anyway?

Partial Nudity - Brief and/or mild depictions of nudity - Aside from Eva's short dress (cleavage folks), no.

Real Gambling - Player can gamble, including betting or wagering real cash or currency - You're kidding me, right?

Sexual Themes - Mild to moderate sexual references and/or depictions. May include partial nudity - See above.

Sexual Violence - Depictions of rape or other sexual acts - Yet again, see above.

Simulated Gambling - Player can gamble without betting or wagering real cash or currency - Maybe on the side, not a mandatory part of the game. Lufia II had gambling games that weren't mandatory and easily skipped, just for extra cash.

Some Adult Assistance May Be Needed - Intended for very young ages - I wouldn't wanna go that low...

Strong Language - Explicit and/or frequent use of profanity - Not needed, Jazz can let his gun do the talking... hehe... no.

Strong Lyrics - Explicit and/or frequent references to profanity, sex, violence, alcohol, or drug use in music - (cont. from "Lyrics") ...but let's keep it clean.

Strong Sexual Content - Graphic references to and/or depictions of sexual behavior, possibly including nudity - No.

Suggestive Themes - Mild provocative references or materials - Ehm... no.

Tobacco Reference - Reference to and/or images of tobacco products - "mommy, can I have some " You wish >.>

Use of Drugs - The consumption or use of illegal drugs - Caterpillar in Wonderland... aside from that, no.

Use of Alcohol - The consumption of alcoholic beverages - No.

Use of Tobacco - The consumption of tobacco products - No.

Violence - Scenes involving aggressive conflict - In a teaspoon: unavoidable. You saw the JJ2 intro, did you not?

Well, here's my list. Enjoy.

- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3