View Single Post

JCF Member

Superjazz is OFF DA CHARTSuperjazz is OFF DA CHARTSuperjazz is OFF DA CHART

Apr 9, 2005, 10:55 AM
I already invented Team LRS. It's similar to a normal Last Rabbit Standing-mode but you have teams. Of course, the server must be hosted as battle, and only certain tileset(s) with necessary stuff can be used for a level with this game-mode. So, once you join the server, you may not fight until the host says go and everything is ready. You choose a free slot (pit) from the main room. Likely from a row which already has players in it's other slots.

There would be 4 teams recommended, which is the amount of them in my prototype-level. Each team also contains 4 slots, so the max. amount of people who could be in a server in the same time. Each slot of the same team is separated to different rows. So, what's the meaning of this? Well, of course if all the players played at the same arena, teammates could hurt each other. And if it was possible to make some players not available to hurt some of other players without hosting a ctf-server, it would be probably called "Last Team Standing."

But in this mode, teammates fight all in separated arenas so they can't hit each other. Four arenas, and one player of each team per arena. So, better arrange the teams carefully to make them balanced before starting the game.

And so, once the game starts...the players just try to roast other players out from their arena. It could be like LRS shared into smaller matches at the same time, but anyway, once one of your teammate gets roasted, it costs one of your lives as well. Each team has 3 lives, so just once players from the same team have got roasted 3 times, no matter whose of the team, the players are able to get eliminated from their arena.

And so, the team who has the most of it's players standing at the arenas overall, wins. Mostly only draws will happen like: Jerry(Blue) stands alone at arena A, Steve(Red) stands alone at arena B, Joe(Green) stands alone at arena C and Tom(Yellow) stands alone at arena D. So the whole game ends 1-1-1-1 draw.

I know this whole gamemode isn't very useful and just slightly too complicated. But I anyways wanted to invent my own game-mode for the jj2-community which was my kind of destination so I could be proud of something. Ok, I shouldn't praise myself, so just forget this. Well, I might host this sometimes so you could see what is it like.