View Single Post

JCF Member

EvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHARTEvilMike is OFF DA CHART

Dec 24, 2009, 12:42 AM
JCS Awards 2009 [Voting Thread]

Update: The winners have been announced!

This continues from the nominations thread.

There are eight categories. You are allowed to vote for one item in each category. Therefore, you have a total of eight votes. However, you may vote in fewer categories if you wish. You can even vote for just one thing. When voting, please state which category each of your votes is in so it's 100% clear. Also, if you wind up voting more than once in the same category, I will take your most recent vote as the official one. Try not to vote for yourself.

Below are the nominations. It is suggested that you vote for the items listed below, but it is not required that you do. However, if you vote for something not on the list below, keep in mind it will have a very low chance of winning.

There are three ways to vote: the first is to simply post in this thread. The second is to post in this thread and delete the post, and then at the end a mod will undelete it to reveal what you voted for. If you do this, your vote will be anonymous (even I can't read it). However, make sure you put in the delete message that you voted. The third way is to PM me with your votes. When it comes time to count, I will post your votes in this thread (took keep things fair). I will not read your message until that time, so make sure you make it clear in the title.

And now for the nominees. Also, could someone close the nominations thread so it doesn't get bumped over this one?

Best Level of 2009: Battle

Best Level of 2009: CTF

Best Level of 2009: Other Multiplayer

Best Multiplayer Pack of 2009

Best Singleplayer Release of 2009

Best Tileset of 2009

Best JCSer of 2009

Most Improved JCSer of 2009

Last edited by EvilMike; Jan 10, 2010 at 07:30 PM. Reason: THE LETTERS ARE VERY SIMILAR OKAY