Thread: Conquests
View Single Post
Coppertop

Coppertop is doing well so far

Aug 18, 2001, 07:09 PM
Sure thing, Grath. I think you're all in.

The Webmaster's engines failed first. The laser system and hyperdrive went next, and the shields last. The Webmaster was basically just a floating peice of metal.

Wild Angel muttered a few choice words under her breath. Now how was she going to get out of this one? Those Tubelectran fighters would catch up to her shortly, and then she'd be just a floating piece of molten metal.

"What would be really cool right now is for a nice, big, well armed ship to come soaring out of hyperspace right at this moment," she commented aloud.

A moment later, a small Guardian IV in black and violet came soaring out of hyperspace. The laser cannons were armed, and the Guardian IV moved agilely around the small bits of space debris.

"This is the Starblown, unknown. Come in." A tall, young dark blue rabbit appeared on her visuals. His ice blue eyes seemed to look through her.

"This is the Webmaster, Starblown. You are a miracle."

"I see. I'm Jassiv Sevren. Hold on, Webmaster."

"I'm Wild Angel. Call me Wild. There's a bunch of turtles behind me. . . think y'can handle them, Jassiv?"

"Sure."

The Starblown went into action, firing upon the approaching Tubelectrans. The startled turtles turned tail and fled.

"Where ya headed, Jassiv?"

"Call me Jass. I'm going to Firen, wanna come too?"

Her answer was to simply use the faltering tractor beam to catch the tow chain Jass threw her, and to hang on for the ride.

Again, more when there's more!