View Single Post

JCF Member

Seren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to allSeren is a name known to all

Jun 16, 2012, 12:47 PM
JJ2 levels speedruns

As a representative of the minority that prefers playing alone, I began to record speedruns of SP levels recently. So far some of them had been shown privately to a few people and those people seemed to like them, so now that I have finally achieved the glorious number of 3 videos (apparently it took me almost 4 months to do so) I think I can start to show off more publicly. All of the levels are ran with Spaz on hard difficulty settings.

The Fortress of Floods by EvilMike (J2O download)
Youtube video

The Fortress of Decay by EvilMike (J2O download)
Youtube video

Astroid City by BlurredD (J2O download)
Youtube video

Even though I'm a practiced SP player I'm still learning both speedrunning and recording so I'm interested in all your opinions and advice. Obviously, I know none of these is really perfect but I hope to record better ones once I gather more experience. I think my next one will be Psychedelic Experience by Blackraptor but I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do later so if you have any recommendations feel free to post them here too.

I am an official JJ2+ programmer and this has been an official JJ2+ statement.

Last edited by Sir Ementaler; Jun 16, 2012 at 10:30 PM.